Dear Pet Families,
Keeping you and our staff safe is a top priority. We wanted to share what we are doing and how you can help in doing our part in response to COVID 19.
We are taking precautions to limit contact and minimize gathering sizes within our facility.
Effective Wednesday, April 1, 2020
1) All viewing and witness appointments are currently not available.
2) All drop offs need to be scheduled. Please complete payment and authorization form in advance. Please call to provide your email address.
3) For vet or at home pick ups, please call for instructions. Please complete payment and authorization form in advance.
4) At this time we are only taking phone payments or online payments.
5) Required authorization forms can also be done online. Available on our website or a link can be emailed to you.
Please call for any questions. 855-729-7738.
Afterhours services are temporarily suspended. Please take your pet to a local emergency pet. We can pick up from any hospital within a 50 mile radius.